Saturday, October 6, 2007

My tryst with destiny............

Before siddesh apraj gets any ideas let me remind him that the title isnt "the" destiny.............its about the......well lets keep a secret for now at least!Well after the resounding reception for my first post(ppl were soooo blown away only one could write a comment :D), i decided to continue blogging whenever i could.
I mean life's been pretty much like that for me always! I have always been the perennial underperformer from the start....."Omkar has potential but just doesnt perform...." was the usual refrain of all my teachers in school........hasn't changed much even now......Jo says that I am a "lazy bum"!
but u know somewhere i feel that i have my own appointment with that flightiest temptress of all ........ my destiny. I feel that someday i will be what i was born to be. That day will be THE day of my life! till then life goes on. This blog just like so many things is completely full of random thoughts and digressions. I have never been a stickler for correctness or cleanliness etc. Never been organised or discipline. I mean even saurabh walke knows where his clothes are kept. Well i realize i cannot keep on crying out here lest Jo readz it and gives another of her dirty looks......
but considering how lucky i have been to have a childhood that i have had, a perfect family (although my bro is a pain in da arse!!), i really havent been able to use that to my advantage. Never studied in 11th and 12th......btw if any 11th/12th satndard student is reading; Dude! please dont waste these two years...u shall regret it later! use them to their fullest!
Coming back to my destiny track, i think it was my destiny that i joined St. Francis Institute of Technology, and tell you what, all the wrong things about our college aside, I LOVE MY COLLEGE AND AM VERY PROUD OF IT! and i am sure everyone also is( somewhere look inside ur hearts!). But i really wanna know what my destiny is.......and wen will i fulfill it! That is journey of LIFE

cheers people,
dont take me 2222 seriously coz some times strange moods come over me.......
Moksha

No comments: