Friday, January 30, 2009

Time for some new Gyaan, trash talk and blah-blahs

Wassupp everyone???
The Gyaan Man is back! Welcome to another post full of crap and bull****!!!
Its almost 8 months since I last posted (really???), so I guess I need to talk upfront about what exactly has been happening in that time. Apart from the world getting depressed economicaly, Ponzi and FD scams here and there, Mumbai being attacked(again!), etc. etc., I CLEARED THE CAT. Yes, you got that right, THE CAT. I scored a whopping 99.40%tile and got calls from IIM A and IIM C for the GD/PI rounds. Cool huh? I guess most you of must have read my earlier blogs (actually rants) about the CAT and moi. So it feels good to have overcome that particular monster. Since I have been mired in all that preperation, I really couldn't write a proper blog! (you guys can stop sniggering and start reading now!)
So, here I am, trying my best to get into either IIM A or IIM C. Hopefully I'll get both calls. Atleast that's what I aim for you see. 
Also in the last 8 months, I have started guitar lessons. Now I am no Hendrix, but yes I can play Floyd's "wish you were here". And I am getting better.  So life's been jogging along pretty nicely. Apart from the 12th fret F-chord positions, I can pretty much hold my own. lolzzzzz! I have also started playing badminton regularly you see. I really need to loose weight, not that I am exactly obese, but yet, I need to look human. :D
I guess this post was more of an ice-breaker. I need to give a definite direction to this blog, write about something substantial. But you know me, I'll probably give someone a sound dressing-down in my next post. And since old habits are hard to go by:


cheers, 
moksha
PS: I know the quote doesn't have any relation to the post, but I really liked it and since its my blog........

No comments: