Friday, October 5, 2007

I am baaackkk.................

All right............guess whoose baaaccckk???
why such a long hiatus you would ask............well........... :P

moving along (this is for the record!) the gyaan man moksha is back! well i think the credit for this goes to my dear friend balaji (from VJTI), whose blog writing antics re-inspired me to start posting again. Well, now i am in my final year of engineering(YIPPEEE) and studying for the CAT(no not some veterinary test........"THE" COMMON ADMISSION TEST). btw met balaji at classes(IMS) where the damn man along with shrek used to always score double the marks i did. Wish i scored negative and then they scored double of that! :D
Neways a lot of people have been asking me y my ORKUT profile name has something to do with SNAYAAS.......well NEWSFLASH-
having entered (foolishly) for IBM's great mind challenge(YAH I KNOW!) had to submit the project synopsis by 30th september. So didnt touch my CAT books for more than 2 weeks as was busy with da same. Now have given up project for the CAT and other exams (sem VII incld), ie. taken sanyaas
from the project (and NOT from life as soooooo many scraps have suggested).
Well as the mystery surrounding my ORKUT name has been cleared up lets jog along to the upcoming events in life. THE GODDDAMN EXAMZ ARE UPON US! And 10 reasons y we shoud be worried:

1) CSM.......for all students of my class this is a no-brainer. For others......our teachers has taken only 2......yah 2 proper lectures in the entire sem. Some of u might say SO???? are u crazy or sumthin' ??? this is like the most difficult subject in sem VII

2) CAT----lets not even go there!

3) ALL OTHER EXAMZ-----same as above.

Yah i know i said 10 but u know it takes a lot to write a blog so i shoud be given that license. Y dont u guys come up with 7 more GENUINE ( no crappy my guy/girl left me ones) reasons for y life is such a bitch. Use the comments option.

I think even u guys had enough for today........before signing off one last thing.....GO CHELSEA GO!
cheers ppl. :D

3 comments:

"tHe bAla$" said...

aaahh...its a privelege and an honour to write the first comment on ur blog :D

hoping for some gyaan which will help the commoners(me included) get some "moksha" rather than 'sanyaas';D

Sujay Phadtare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sujay Phadtare said...

may your all luxurious memories come true.. fro which you have taken sanyaas..[:D]
and DK bose get back to work . when u done with it.. :)