Thursday, May 29, 2008

The beginning of the end.......

Well, finally its here! On the 5th of June, at exactly 2:00 pm we'll finish our last paper, thereby marking the end of a journey. In remembrance of that journey, here is a small poem that I wrote myself

AN ODE TO ENGINEERING

what ode can i give to thee,
you who are forever a part of me

what ode can i give to thee,
you who have sustained me

what ode can i give to thee,
you who have given millions memories to me

what ode can i give to thee,
you who have from darkness to light led me

what ode can i give to thee,
you who has shown me the highest highs and the lowest lows

what ode can i give to thee,
you who has been a home of 4 years to me

what ode can i give to thee,
you who has given my friends to me

what ode can i give to thee,
you who has given my life to me

Odes are for things that pass away,
you'll leave only when I do
an engineer I'll always be,
because you are forever a part of me
tell me O Engineering
what ode can i give to thee?


Well that's about it for this post....... On my way out just another sexy quote i found while surfing on the net:

Even if we are occupied with important things and even if we attain honor or fall into misfortune, still let us remember how good it once was here, when we were all together, united by a good and a kind feeling which made us perhaps better than we are.

- Fyodor Dostoyevsky



Well said eh??

cheers

Moksha

PS: Hell! The 5th of June may not be our last day if we get even a semi-sadist to check our PM/MS papers! Totally screwed man! All my readers... pray... just pray!

PPS: and yes I did write that poem on my own.....


4 comments:

Raj said...

Lol...the martes blogger has now bcum the master poet....somethings taking its effect on ma guy...beautifool..poem!! n dumbo its 5th junbe n nt 5th may!!

siddhesh said...

arey raju Badda Haggu hai woh
hagna jaruri hai
btw poem kya mast likha hai re
plz mereko jara iska bhojpuri version bhej

Moksha said...

lol...point well taken raj... and sid please use a spellmans thesaurus to dechipher her majesty's english.......

siddhesh said...

g@#$ mai daal