Monday, May 12, 2008

When Life fucks you, there is nothing you can do

Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to live and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.
-Henry Van Dyke

as far as Mr. Henry Van Dyke goes, I say Fuck u bitch!!!!
who said life was fair man?? Life is anything but fair........ and you really don't have much choice! You know exactly what I am talking about. You are on the threshold of jumping into the true life(another fucked up cliche!), you are making grandiose plans for the future and then suddenly WHAM! Life comes out of nowhere and kicks you in your nuts. And man doesn't it hurt!
Why does life have to behave like such a bitch? And above all why did you choose me to be your guinea pig? What wrong have I done? I never asked you to make me anything , hell I haven't even asked you to make me human! You had no excuse Life, none at all, to come and fuck me upside down man! Yeah people will hide behind the old saying, "whatever happens happens for the good only......", Hey why don't you guys just come and kiss my big fat arse???? How the fuck do you decide what's good for me and what isn't ??? I do believe that I reserve the right to determine what is good for me and what is not!
So Life why don't you take your ugly face and flush it down the toilet? Come on, I deserve a break man! Hope springs eternal doesn't it?? Hey I wanna see that silver lining in that black cloud. Please life! Please....... Sometimes even the worst of us deserve a better chance. Hey come on life, do this for me..... I need a miracle to help me..... come on gimme some! I wish there was some divine power who specialized in cases like mine. I could have fired off a SOS to him/her. Look, I know I am not the perfect person or anything but there are some things which can be achieved without being perfect. Just show me some hope please.......

HELP ME GODDAMN IT! HELP ME!

moksha

No comments: